It can be difficult to deal with a pet urine accident once one has occurred, but it’s also tough to know where past accidents may have taken place, including accidents you may not have even known about.
– If a pet accident is not treated properly, the odor from pet urine can travel through the entire home impacting your health and happiness. The odor emitted from an infected area also leads to repeat incidents in the same spot until it is properly treated.
– Pet urine in the carpet not only leaves an unsightly stain and an unpleasant odor, but it penetrates the fibers and contaminates both the carpet and the floor underneath. That’s why it can require specialized cleaning, well beyond just a simple cleaning.
– The longer an incident goes untreated, the more likely the pet urine will penetrate deeper and deeper into the carpets, floors, and walls.
Pet Urine Removal Process
– Our process is the best in the industry. It’s specifically formulated to break down pet urine molecules found deep in the carpet that are the source of the odors.
– First, our trained professional will do an inspection of your carpets with a special ultraviolet light. This light exposes any problem areas and odorous pet urine deposits that may not be visible to the naked eye.
– Next, the carpet will be rinsed with our deep cleaning, extraction process to remove any liquid or dry loose urine crystals.
– Then, we apply our amazing stain and odor removal product to each stain. Which travels deep into the carpet pad and even the sub-floor reaching areas that typical cleaning products cannot.
– Once applied, the product goes to work breaking down all of the odor-causing elements caused by pet urine over the next 24 to 36 hours. When each treated area has dried, the stain and odor is gone for good.